Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

i felt like crap

yesterday was my first paper. i felt like crap. never before i felt so defeated in the exams. probably because i thought i put in a lot of effort but in reality, i just put in a lot of hours. that's all about it. full stop. time to stop thinking about it. for making feel defeated, i have already indulged whole night watching tv program.

then i a friend told me. i am a durian today and the durian is a fruit should not be so easily defeated. actually it is true. if i were back in form 5, all of this would have no matter as much. but i think for now, i think the reminder really puts me back into perspective. i used to be a fighter. now i am just an old grandpa whining of his miserable fate. time to stop, i should bring back the fighting spirit in me. all it counts is my best would be the fighting spirit.

thank you to that old friend of mine. who is he? he was the quiet boy who ignored my existence in form 2 and 3. then suddenly acknowledge my existence when i become more "sun". haha.... actually i still can help myself why would i have become like this. i am usually very quiet in class u know.... trust me!!! now i am just talking all the time. thank you. his statement is really a good reminder. oohhhh, he is my classmate for 4 years and friend for 9 years. the durian huh?

ohhh, special thanx to maggi mi as well. she also helped. time to study! okay, i have started to gain my fighting spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive