Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 2 February 2010

Another experience to add to the book

Yesterday is quite a day. I have no anticipation of doing anything because I have promised my mum to clean up the kitchen. Hell, it was an arduous task. I was completely paralyzed. As the chore was finished, I settled myself comfortably on my couch watching tele till a sms came, "Wanna go somewhere today?" Hell yeah! But it was a rather shaky plan as he who shall not be named was not sure whether he could make it in time. Busy still can ask people out, very sun leh you!

As it turned out, we made it to the cinema after all watching The Spy Next Door featuring the one and only Mr Jackie Chan. Personally, it is just not as good as i thought it would be. It is rather funny though. I am looking forward to watch the Tooth Fairy.

After the movie, my friend asked, "Eyy, mau tengok bola ar( MU vs Arsenal)?" At first, I was very reluctant. Watching football is never my hobby. Just a past time I am not interested in. My friend is teasing this and that which are "No people to watch with lar, no company lar , I am this and I am that" Fine!!! And I was hoping MU should lose big time. Just give it a shot then. We went to the mamak and sat down. We were pretty late as the game had started 15 mins with 0-0. Just awhile, MU scored 2 goals. What the........

Then after half time, we left the mamak place to crash my friend's house. On the way, I was sitting MR LEE MENG HUAT's car you see. Apparently, he is a BIG LOYAL FAN OF ARSENAL. And he is the one who said since moving to this new field, Arsenal NEVER lose to MU before for 3 years consecutively(which convinced me to watch this match).
On the way right, I think he must be so depressed that he didn't see a lorry coming when he was driving out of a road. So gan cheong man! I was sitting the danger side until the lorry horned and he stopped. Well, I don't want to say much more. I guess he must be pretty embarrassed already.

Hint to my Aussie frens, he will be studying in ANU. Watch out for him yah. Don't say I say a single thing okay? Pretend that nothing has ever happened. I already told him I am writing this in my blog so he should have been prepared. Wakakaka.

A lesson to be learnt: Do not sit on the losing team supporter's car. He is mentally and physically disturbed. And hell to football match. I am still anti MU and go CHELSEA. Kick their asses......

PS: Football game is actually quite nice to watch but if given the chance, I would rather play than watch. Same goes for badminton. I have a friendly challenge this coming friday and shall I win, I will tell you. If not, don't you ever dare to ask okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive