Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 12 April 2014

25

This year. I am 25. A good number I would say. As I started off with a few celebrations. Back in Sydney days, I would celebrate with close friends. Fun and memorable.

When I started working, I celebrated with family. After 2 years of working, this year marks the year I have friends in the work place whom I celebrated with. Usually, I would be discrete about my birthday. Don't want to cause a scene. This year I hinted to a close friend at work place. And I got two pieces of cake. Good strategy. Not that I want to eat cake, I would like to spend time with people I care about. A week before that, I had a memorable dinner with my family. And on the same day as well, I had another slice of cake with a friend. She is my best friend, or I can safely said, my pasar malam kaki.

I told my sister. Birthday celebration is not something i am used to because we don't celebrate birthday at home. It is only recently that I had birthday celebration since college days. She said, of course la, house financials were not that good. Now that we are finally better off, then can splurge a bit. I agreed. But I yearn to have this day with people who matter.

With these celebrations etched in mind, I think it's one of the birthdays that I will always remember. Not only the time spent with loved ones and also a hand phone as gift from brother and sister. I feel blessed. Thank you, 2014. You have made me a very happy birhday boy.

Here are some of the photos:





No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive