Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 15 November 2015

knowing yourself is part of being a better you

after starting my new job as analyst in this mnc bank, i realised my interests and hobbies are quite different from others. up til my music choice. at first, i din really give it much thought. slowly i begin to realise this is part of me. haha... i am going to put up my interest and hobby one by one. til i know myself. i do know myself. just labelling it down might just give me a chance of reflection how can i better at the things that i do and like.

i) i like watching drama. loads of it. be it, k-drama, american series and hong kong drama. i believe i spent most of my uni years watching drama. do i feel a bit embarrassed about it? nope. happy as a bird. some might call it crazy on wasting my best years gluing myself in front of the computer screen. i would say, "it's much better gluing in front of the computer screen than doing nothing at all."

blogger listening to huang da wen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive