Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 20 December 2009

It's Christmas

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way"

These are the lovely lyrics I like to listen during this merry season. I always look forward towards Christmas. Though quite a number of friends know my "main" activity during Christmas, just pretend you don't know okay? In conjunction with Christmas, let us just usher this celebration with a good heart. *wink wink*

One of the reasons I love Christmas is that I like the gathering my family will have. Though it may consist of small lunch gathering, it is the atmosphere I enjoy. Besides, everyone will be so happy awaiting their turn for presents including me. A small Christmas tree will be set up. This little tree has a very long history. It has been with us since I was very young and yet it still stand majestically adorned with sparkling decorations.

I am given the honour this year to decorate it too. (The truth is my sister did most of the decorating work and my role only includes opening up the tree and setting it up) Aiyar, it is the thought that counts marr as I always say. Hope that I will remember to take a picture of it during Christmas.

Talking about Christmas always relates us back to presents. I am in deep trouble actually. Yet, the problem occurs due to my own actions. So, no one to blame but my pity self. I still have my sister's present empty plus one for my upcoming friend gathering. Aiyor...what to buy also will constitute migraine you know. As for my brother, a clothes accessory is waiting for him.

In addition, I forgot to write my Christmas cards this year. Mampus la kali ini. I feel so bad because every year, I make it a routine to send cards to close friends. I think this time around the cards will arrive late or some will not get it at all. Sorry. Do I still have to send to friends who are overseas? Ermmm... though questions lar. One more thing before I return to my job of writing cards, Merry Christmas everyone.



Ps: If you have time, try to listen to some Christmas songs. I won't promise they will suit you, but I promise a smile on your face *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive