Social Icons

Pages

Monday 7 December 2009

Everyone officially knows I am back home

I think I must be pretty hardworking. With 3 days to go to make my full second weeks here in Malacca, I have worked two jobs. Hoho.... Lucky me to find jobs that quickly and unlucky me to be underpaid. Apa lar.... Maybe, I always encounter employers who underpay their employees.

The second job I worked is as a maxis broadband sales assistant. Omg, super hard to sell lor.. Not only am I underpaid, I have to be so thick skinned to persuade the customers to buy the product that I myself am not convinced to buy either. My boss has said that I am too kind-hearted. I am not forceful enough. I did not know being kind hearted is a bad thing in the first place. Now I finally do. Well, to sum it all, it is hard work,low pay but I love working there. I met a lot of people. Trust me, it is really A LOT.

I even met people who have lost contact with me ranging from 2 years to 7 years. I think almost all my Malaccan friends know I am back already. To mention the name only will fill this whole blog list. Hoho. I also know some good friends there. They are pretty fun. Yeah...I fulfilled my purpose of working: to enjoy my holidays. Talking and meeting lots of people while having fun. I think one of my holiday objectives is being met at least. Hehe... I already start missing the yesterday. Although it is tiring, I still feel happy. I am not really into money thingy actually but the thought of being underpaid does anger me towards certain extent. Money is never really a serious matter to me because I view money secondary compared to other things. I manage to sell 3 plans at least. Phew... what a relief. I don't want to work anymore for the holidays. Wanna rest now. Eyyy...come to think of it, there is a new jusco opening soon. Maybe they want to hire people. I might consider lor.... Hoho...

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive