Social Icons

Pages

Monday 24 May 2010

eternal loss

   Just as I thought that I should call home today, I forgot. Something tingled under my skin to ask me to call back home. However, I did not. The chance will never come again.

   When I was having lecture moments ago, I received an unknown number. Picking up, I heard my sister called. The sentence is short yet it made me dumbstruck,"Tik, ah mak passed away."  I was too speechless to say anything. After putting down the mobile without saying anything, I remained blank. Then, I began to wonder. What should I do?

   Memories start flashing back one by one. I had a dream last year but I think I have already gained much as I did see my grandma last summer. At least, I did say my goodbye before I came back here. Sorry, ah mak. I cannot be there when everyone is. I have so much to say, so much to tell you. But, nothing comes to mind.

   I owed you a lot and I only can repay you in the afterlife.

Love,
Tik tik

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear dat chee seng... i noticed a change in ur facial expression after u answered the phone call yesterday but i never thought it wud be the news about ur grandma. I know it must be hard to accept given that ur grandpa passed away about 3 mths ago...we have no control over life & death... every beginning has an ending... still gotta look at the positive side... stay strong & cheer up man.. may ur grandma rest in peace..

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear that cs.stay strong!
    mag

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive