Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2012

take what you need

today, i saw a picture which states something like this.

(Picture adapted from the blue wall)

i begin to wonder which one of these will i need. my answer is hope. part of my life struggle has always revolves around giving myself hope. i need hope in life. if none exists, i wish not to exist. if only life is that easy where you can determine when you live or die. 

last sunday, there is an article sent by the reader, commenting about how her life has been tormented by family problems. my heart felt for her. i was thinking, "finally someone is writing what i feel and how i feel ." while feeling sad that she has to endure her suffering at such a young stage, i agree with her that "she feels stronger compared to her peers out of this struggle." i believe that is true. sometimes, when you have struggled for so long and hard, you begin to take life as it comes. you learn to complain less, work more and hope for the best. 

fortunately, things are turning better for her as she is writing about her past. bravo! another individual who deserves my respect in life. do not get me wrong, i don't mean i only respect those who have successfully endured their hardships. but getting the battle won gives me the little hope i need to have in life.

hearing others' successful stories gives me motivation to move on. blogger is pondering of reading chicken soup for the TOUGH souls, only if such a series exists in the first place. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive