Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

efficient friend

it is indeed a surprise even to myself sometimes. i know a lot about my friends whereabouts and what are they doing. yesterday, i got to know a friend who has resigned 2 weeks ago. i consider myself a bit out-of-date. so i was curious enough to msg my friend. she told me, "actually you know the news way earlier than you should". i was like =O. she actually tell no one about her resignation. she will announce it on 2nd of April.

so how the hell do i know she resigned? it is by a twist of fate. the EY support team has mistakenly directed all her mails to me all this while. so, i keep receiving her emails every now and then. yesterday, i notice there is a english test that everyone should complete by mid-April. so i called the IT support team to let them know about this mistake. the replied came and told me to ignore the recipient because she has resigned.

see, sometimes i am not that kepoh you know. i just know it accidentally. and people have the tendency to think that i go and ask everything. i am not that free and i just listen from others or get to know it accidentally.

hence, there comes my efficiency as a friend. i get to know much news. if you want to know about others, can call me up. but next time, i am going to charge you 50 cents per news. i am in a dire strait for money to pay rent and car loan. every single penny counts. there is saying " there should not be a price tagged in friendship" but when it concerns friendship news, it comes with a price. You may quote me. haha (KHOR, 2012).




No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive