Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 8 September 2012

yo soy un buen chico (i am .......)

the relevation about myself this week is quite refreshing. it was afternoon lunch time sitting with my colleagues. we were talking and i was explaining how i am not really close to my colleague from another job. and they were asking why and more questions kept coming in.

out of no where, interrogations kept coming in on my weekend lifestyle and my daily routine. i was quite open about it, describing how boring my life is. then the lady colleague said,  "you are too good la. like a rare species." my response: =.= really?

just because i like to stay home, or because i don't watch football, i don't drink or because i have never skip school just to lepak. they did it before and thought it was a norm until they meet me. ohhh. so now i am the dinosaur species.

to be honest, i myself think my life is quite uninteresting. i have never done anything rash. i am too logical other than my speech, which always comes out anything but logic. while i mentioning i am a good boy, she is a bit shocked when i said i have never dated. funny. why can't i be single? i am too concern about the purpose of living than to date. haha... fallacy at hand here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive