Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

what are you waiting for?

colleagues were happily chatting. me: happily eavesdropping. uncouth yet given the circumstances where all of us sat on a big round, meeting table, hence my above action.

colleague A: J, have you been in a relationship before?
colleague B: Nope.
colleague C: Are you very picky is it or not ready? You are not looking for one is it?
colleague B: No, I am constantly looking. Just that I don't date someone just because the person chases after me.
colleague C: I admire your courage. Don't worry you are still young. If you are like 31, me and B will be thinking what are you waiting for?

A thought struck my mine too. What am I waiting for? I am not old but I am not that young either. Good question. Makes me wonder the rest of the day. Further conversation reveals that colleague B is waiting for a guy who she likes and the guy has not dated before. Ooohhhh.... She knows it is impossible but she is one hell of hopeless romantic girl but colleague B declared she is just too rational.

I, on the other hand, just listened. Hmmm.....


1 comment:

  1. Go for it Chee Seng when there is a chance. you would never know how it feels until you really step into the world. :) :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive