Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 16 December 2012

how do you restart a conversation

i have found out news about my friends around me for these few days. some moderately important news. but at one point, i start to think. since when i had started to lose touch with them. it used to have an automatic update from them. since i begin assuring other people's acounts, i have less such update. probably the fault is on my part for not taking the initiative.

in my defense, i always thought if our friendship is strong enough, this thing is a friend would normally do. perhaps i am wrong la. maybe it is time for me to try catching up on them one per day. that way, i will feel better.

i am now trying to devise a non-awkward way to start a conversation to friends who i have lost touch with since high school and university days. will it be just a hi or what have you been up to? or should i start by teasing. i don't know. my ability to converse has been impaired by the fact of number viewing days in and out. time to sharpen my communication skill again.

Maybe I should send a card with this instead.
blogger feels it is timely to update from friends for real, and definitely not through the blue wall updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive