Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 8 December 2012

EY annual dinner

oh, it was my first corporate annual dinner. quite fancy. it was situated at one of the posh hotels in kl. nothing less expected from ey.

personally, i think it is too big. with turn around of more than 1200 plus. i am lost. i have to keep looking for my friends, which is not completely unpleasant. it is really a time for mingling while drinking. i was forced to downed a glass of beer. not too bad. it tasted like bitter shandy? i wonder what was the bru-ha-ha of drinking red wine. my colleague convinced me to gulp it real fast. and it ended up no feeling. maybe i am borned with the gene to digest alcoholic drinks fast. haha. i have a resistant gene. but once i started driving home, i feel a warm, fuzzy feeling in my stomach. not unpleasant, just plain weird.  

i met up with quite a number of my batch colleagues, always happy to see them. they are like your childhood friends who grow up with you. just the context has switched to career wise. i also got to know some new people in my company. one which i have performed some tasks for her but never meet her. in short, my company is too big.

this is the moment everyone flashes out their best dress and suit. yours truly just stick the old suit. but it is the moments that count. (i almost offended a friend because i told her, "your dress looks like a saree." oppss. but to be fair, i have another colleague who thinks the same way. hence, i uphold the innocence card still.


No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive