Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

lost

if all of a sudden you feel a sense of lost in direction, what do you do? i am having that a lot lately. part of me feels i need to do something about it but apart of me knows that i have not learned enough. am i being impatient. learning takes time and achievement is not built in a day. i know that. so what gives?

being in assurance is great. lots of people to meet, tonnes of things to learn and the best part: work until you don't have a sense of time. what day is it?

for me, assurance gives me a breath of fresh air but the freshness is dying down. i want to know why too. i am learning but i kept questioning does this really help in my future?

i don't know. sometimes to believe something so bluntly makes me feel lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive