Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 31 March 2013

i remember well

when i interact, i observe, listen and talk at the same time. this can be a gift and yet a curse at times. hence, i am appreciative of kind gestures i was showered with yet i remembered well for those bad apples as well. how in the world i am remembering all the fights i had with my primary school friends to the details and also remember how the primary school teacher treated me well like her own child. i felt honoured as a student that time. she trusted me. the most important thing, she inspired me to be the best i can be.

thats why i tell my friends around me, don't treat me bad, don't lie to me, don't do any mistake in front of me. i remember well even though sometimes i remember too much. 

i still cannot forget how this friend who taught i was the snobbish kid ended up being my occasional chatting friend. but the thing is, the chatting gets lesser. but i still find it memorable. because as we walk to after school class, he will keep talking. surprisingly, i am the listener. i am seldom the listener but i remember well.

there is girl who i had a crush on. she asked for a favour once and i remembered, i asked for an ice cream in return. and she said ok. haha. although it did not materialise, i still remember. does this type of human connection and memory only happens to me or everyone else has the same exact memories too.

taipei
ps: does having a auditory memory a good thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive