Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 3 June 2014

own agenda

everyone has their own agenda. whatever it is, one will act according to one's agenda in mind.

take for instance,me. this year, we are having inter department games where everyone will play as a team according to your team. yours truly have decided to join other department to play volleyball. yes, i begin to love this game. at first, i feel it is alright because i just want to play along with a friend from another department. she is a good friend of mine. best buddy since joining the firm. and the thought of me might be leaving next year means this will be a last chance we can play together.

then i went for practice, everything seems fine. but when it comes to player selection, the team mastermind decided that my friend and i are best separated to different team.

part of me feel. hmmm. if the reason they are playing is to win and my reason to play is for companionship, i believe i am feeling reluctant to play anymore. hence, i do not feel obligated to play anymore.

don't get me wrong, i still love volleyball. it's just that i don't want to play this time around anymore. maybe i should just ask that i become a reserve player. in that way, i will feel better.

it's alright. things will not always go the way you want it. but feelings do matter, i choose to follow mine. to my best buddy, may you win the volleyball competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive