Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2009

A new vision

   Funny, when I have lots of things to say. I can't figure out what title to be given for this post. Normally,the title just popped out of nowhere. Hmmm... Maybe my creativity has its limitations too. I met a new friend two days ago. I was talking to a Guangzhou guy from China. Suddenly,the conversation took a turn towards a Cantonese version. This girl happens to be a Malaysian,turned around and said hi. She must be quite happy to meet a Malaysian finally. Me too. It is so hard to see any Malaysian around other than my friends from JPA sponsors who I already know.

   As the lectures ended, I went for a PASS programme,catered to students who wish to enhance their level of understanding of a particular subject. Coincidentally, I met her again. I was thinking, what a small world!! Apparently,she had went out of class earlier for an interview to be an ambassador for international student. Come to think of it, I actually did have the passion to be so full of life. I don't know where it has gone to. Coming across this girl really makes my brain thinking again. If it is what I want in life, I should just grab the opportunity. I want to meet more people, indulge myself with work and have fun all way long. Yup, does really give a kick in my head to start having a direction now after losing it for who knows how long. Quite happy seriously this week. I am a grateful person,constantly counting my blessings as a simple,kampung person like me made it to a city which is so alienated to me, getting the scholarship and reached the level of opportunity that seems doesn't have any boundary. Kudos to myself. 

   Also,this week I really do need to thank my guardian angels. It seems so weird to me that I believe in the existence of angels. My religion says it has something to do with karma but to simplify things, I think they are just my guardian angels as wherever I go,there are sure to be people who make things easier for me. Take for an example, I manage to buy a cheaper textbook from another friend which so happened to be from another state. Besides, the girl whom brings new perspective into my life. Thank you. Although they are not really my guardian angels, it sounds better than nothing. I just hope things continue to be better if not this good. Well, challenges so seem tough at first but hell it goes as I am going to rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive