Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 28 March 2009

The steps taken

With the increase of each step, I felt more tired than ever. It was cool and refreshing to jog on a Saturday morning. Everything is perfect with the dogs running wildly and the crowd so happily chatting and jogging. Today is the day look and jason decide that we should have a jog after being so idle and motionless for so long. First jog is always nice. Although I didn't sweat much,it is still a good jog. Panting and panting. Exercise is good!!!
Unfortunately,as much as it feels good, I seem to feel it different from the days I jogged at the park,located next to Ridzuan condo. Something feels terribly empty. I got company just that it feels less satisfying. Don't know what actually happen. I used to be love jogging and continue for a few rounds. My mood did play a major part in everything I do and more frequent or not, it is always connect to the people next to me. Perhaps, I yearned for more companies... Haha...used to lots of crowd that I know. Now, it seems so foreign and strange. Miss home I guess... not exactly home,is home food! Yup, while typing this, I can feel my saliva "tengah meleleh" already. I seriously need to be a better cook by practising more. Though things are fine now,just that my energy drains very fast nowadays,but still, I do enjoy myself today.
Maybe,the intensity of satisfaction is less. Ah har,now I remember what my econs lecturer talked about utility where it measures intensity of pleasure. I think it used to be 50 and now 25 I guess. Finally, econs do make more sense now. And also,that commercial law subject did send me to the state of blurness for who knows how long. I just started to get the "AH HAR" feeling last week. It is interesting just that being bombarded with so much things to read does not really fancy me. Still, I am going to survive. Well,it is always like this. I took more time than other people to grasp something new. Should stop writing now, my american idol show is calling me..Ciao and adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive