Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 14 January 2010

Signs of backward

It is quite embarrassing to flip through the papers for these few days. The problems issued in the papers are always the same. Why does it take so long for people to understand a simple concept? It is disheartening to read this news knowing that the events happen in my very own country. If one endures hardship for too long, there are only two possible reactions: ignorance and denial or fire back and fight.

The recent attacks on churches have caused quite a tension among the people. Even my grandma is quite scared of the incident. Well, I just told her to calm down, don't be so gan cheong! I believe in my heart those who dare to do so are the just the minority figure. I ask for more rational among the people. Things do not settle down by taking actions at your own hand. I feel sorry for the inconvenience it has caused. Church is a place where people pray. I am ashamed people have the courage to burn the holy place. Maybe, something is wrong with this world. People are behaving like animals. Even animals know where the boundary is set you know.

Also, there is a issue of brain drain. Aiyor....the solution is so simple. Knock knock.... Don't have brain kar? Or is the head empty? People just don't happen to work overseas. One, the salary is attractive. The environment is good. Not so hectic, tak payah overtime. Overtime also promises good payment. Malaysian boses are such a miser. Also, promotion will be based on merit and performance. Hmmm... I wonder in between the lines, which one Malaysia fails to fulfill? You figure it out. Just my two cents worth.

Blogger feeling frustrated

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive