Social Icons

Pages

Monday 25 January 2010

When you are bored......

I am totally bored staying at home. WIthout anything to do other than playing fb all the time, I cannot seem to be able to do other things. So today, I thought of something to do... Hehe... Guess what? Photo editing.... been through one picture selected randomly. Tryout some functions here and there. I love one of the sketch technique. It is incredibly nice. Next time I will be able to do some good thing. Yeah. At least I accomplished something else other than some chips in Poker... Haha.... Been extremely lucky today.... SHow hand and I won!!! Huhu.... Not a bad day indeed. I learn a new skill, not exactly a skill, just pure knowledge of others. I am beginning to wonder people of this century are really smart. Here is the photo I edited. If you cannot see anything special, well maybe my technique isn't good enough YET. The yet word is emphasized to show you that I will be perfecting my skills.... Wish me luck...




Ps: I am learning another new skill... Hehe.. Wait till I venture out first. It is not hard but a little difficult to show you. That's all. Till next time.

Blogger on a day he feels useful for being productive for once after having holidays for incredibly long time

1 comment:

  1. u use whole day just to edit one pic? what software are u using? try out photoscape freeware. Just one click the pic can change anything tat u wan. Looking forward to see more of ur edited pics =)

    I'm goyang-ing my kaki at home too, damn restless. Eh, goin for makan?

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive