Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2010

Too comfortable pace

   After a week holiday, I find it hard to accomplish a single task. There is an online quiz coming and two assignments that have to be passed up. Two of my group members are delaying me. Ishhh... One gives me the excuse of having to work and the other one: I am not in Sydney. Apa ni? Such reason also can come out. I was like okay... Better don't complain, figure out something. Thus, it has been decided we will discuss online this coming Friday. At least it is a progress. The problem now is after arranging for the discussion online, it is so difficult to flip the case study and sample answer. Maybe I am still in the holiday mood.

   Recently, I starts reading again. Weee... After a month of reading deprivation, I finally get one thing right. This book is very exciting and is the much anticipated "The LOST SYMBOL" by Dan Brown. I love his writing style. You know it is surreal yet it is so believable that it lefts my mouth gaping in admiration. I finish reading 10% of it. Time to makan my steam chicken with tomatoes and cook my kang kung... You know what Cantonese people called kang kung. It is "Ong Choi". I learned this hearing somewhere before in my house. Never believe Cantonese do come in handy especially buying vegetables from those vendors selling in Chinatown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive