Social Icons

Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

Crave for ais-klim

To be frank, I cannot remember the last time I took an ice cream in this year. Was it the time I buy the Crunch ice-cream in Tesco? It should be because I only have a slight remembrance of it. So, two days ago, while shopping for vegetables, there is an ice cream promotion. OMG! Half price sial... from $6.60 to $3.30. I cepat cepat sapu one without much consideration. The only small tiny thought that struck my mind was, "What flavour do I want?" So, there is now one tub of Peters' 'Choc Trio'. I haven't tasted it yet. Mmmmhmmm..... I can feel my saliva drooling.... Slurrppppp.

And whose fault is it who told me there is an ice cream sales in Coles. An evil friend, this ice cream will put on extra calories on my diet. It is undoubtedly a person who bought it himself. Haha.... No need to think very far for the answer. If you know it, you do. If not, too bad. According to Mr N, the ice cream is 97% fat free wor.... Woot.... Does it apply to mine as well? Hopefully.... I recently discover my habit of munching chocolates and biscuits during midnights. Oh my gosh, must exercise already. Let's go swimming! Anybody wishes to join me?

Blogger on the day he is free to blog despite two tests are coming up for the reason a tutorial class is cancelled. Weeeee........=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive