Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

the classic, the best

when i went home this around, i came across a compilation of love songs. 6 CDs in total. The album belongs to my sister. She said the album consists of love songs sang by older music artists. True enough, I used to listen to them quite a long time ago. Suddenly, I fell in love again. Pai seh, I really can't read what it was written on the album. Chinese songs. But the songs are simply awesome.

Nice, soothing and the voice is very distinctive. I really look forward to singer with a very distinctive voice because I think such singer only comes once a very long time. A good example would be MJ. There is a few others. But I think it would be nice if more such artists came out instead of the current music industry which I find totally depends on their appearances more, charming all the teenage girls away. hmmm.... do you know what is music? it is for listening, girls. not for you to look and admire their faces on the front cover of their albums. shake head.

i always have this blur face when somebody asks me, you know that song... errr, i know by heart by didn't know by singer or title. so, how i download their songs. the answer is I don't. If I happen listen to the song that I really like and another friend or family member who happens to be around, then only I will write down their title and search for it later. typical chee seng. i guess people will say, apa lar, like this also can ar... why not? i live the life that i like.

besides, i play the album during my audit work period with a few seniors. and two seniors, at different times, tell me the same thing, " Hey, these songs seem to belong to my generation more." I just smile politely. i think if the songs are of good music, they should last eternally.

blogger who refuses to listen to the music of his generation because he finds majority is plain old silly =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive