Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 22 March 2011

happy birthday

this post is dedicated to a good friend of mine. it seems that time really flies because i haven't seen him for three years already. this good friend of mine is a very caring person in my opinion. for one, he always bring extra fruits to school. and sure enough, the first thick faced person to reach out is none other than me. haha.... since i have been so "kek ki" (hokkien) all this while, i felt that I should have dedicated a birthday post to him. really long time no see.

he is currently pursuing his dream of becoming a medical practitioner in india. i guess he is the most qualified among all my friends to be a doctor because he is a kind-hearted and helpful person. if i did remember correctly, he cried once over something which i find very menial. but of course, this shows his vulnerability and understanding of other's grief and pain. not to label my students nowadays as unprofessional of becoming doctors, but you really need the drive, passion and right attitude to this profession. and from what i heard, some are just monetary-motivated, career-minded and mostly status. hmmm...

people often tell me he is hard to understand. no, he is not. you just need to open your eyes wider and dig deeper in your heart and everything will come to light. not everyone has the same opinion i would say, but you can view it from different perspective. and i am definitely not saying this because he bribed me all this while with the fruits. it is because of his vision that he earns my respect this much.

hope he is doing fine. he's been busy and i have been busy. and when he went back malaysia, i am not around and vice versa. the ironic thing is we actually have the same surname. it is like first time in my life to meet a friend who shares a same surname with me. you can't understand if your surnames are wong, chan, lee, tan, ng and chua i presume. and he is just only 2 days older than me. perfect, because he really has the big brother characters.

Happy Birthday! Chat with me sometimes lar, i know you are very busy.

blogger is listening: 膽小鬼 by gigi leung =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive