Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 19 April 2011

there is just too many people to please

one thinks it is good to have a small event. one thinks the more the merrier. one thinks anything will do. one does not know how to reject. for me, can you listen to me?

this is the first time i am so not looking forward to a potluck with 18 people. initially thought of just not going but just suck it all up since this will be my final year. must be calm. in the end, i made up mind. it will just be a food and chat gathering. then balik tidur....=__+

i think you do not have to look far in the society for difference in opinions. look at your friends are sufficient. they just think so differently sometimes i think do i really know you? and the most important thing is, it makes no freaking sense. can you please listen to me? i promise you, if you let me be an event planner. i will make it a success. and the sad part, everyone wants to have input. which i hate so much. why i can't just be the dictator? of course, i am just being democratic. be nice. smile. hell yeah.....

maybe i am worrying too much. recently i read a person's blog during my random walk through blogs. one guy said, "life counts in the content it has, not the length of it." fine, i should take the advice and breathe in.

there is interesting incident that happens to me during exam yesterday. i was sitting for a finance exam and suddenly a song comes to my mind. it keeps replaying itself on my mind. i was like...wth. where is this coming from? not only that it is so random, it is my first time during exam experiencing a song suddenly comes to mind. must be listening too much or is it time for karaoke again? haha...wait, i DISLIKE singing.... first lie i ever telll. opps that will be the second lie. =)

blogger is having a bad feeling about the event. he thinks perhaps it is time to let go and sail with the flow just like how the christopher columbus sailed through the ocean without a map. and the outcome is fantastic and india was found. wait, did the blogger get his historical fact right? probably. that will be another story.

music at the moment: 癡癡為你等

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive