Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

good for the tortoise

the question is who is the tortoise? the answer is me. well, why would i call myself the tortoise? the reason being i like to do things at my own pace. last semester has been my second last semester in university. i have been wondering whether am i really that good enough for this university. i was not struggling but i was not excelling as well. there is this doubt lingering on my mind for quite sometime.

then, i begin to do stuff at my own pace, oblivious to the surrounding (people, classes and surrounding). i do the things i like, do the things i deem really important. voila. my results came out better than expected. haha... personally i am very happy with my academic results. must be someone up there shining down on me. thank you very much. with no high distinction and distinction for last semester. This semester i manage to attain 1 HD and 2 Ds already. am so proud of myself. hohoho...can smile until all my teeth fall out. i just learned one important lesson. i should always take my own pace to do things. if i am too affected by what others doing, i will end up being worse. good, good.

oh yeah, i have just moved to a new place, closer to the city. the perks include: 5 mins walking distance to eateries (McD, japanese, taiwanese, chatime), bigger bathroom, washing machine plus dryer, cheaper weekly rent, friendlier housemates. the cons are: smaller room, packed, colder room and foreign languages being heard all the time without any idea what they are about ranging from vietnamese, japanese and korean. but out of this awkwardness, comes to the understanding that part of my chinese name 成 also means success in japanese. XD in japanese success is called sae ko. hoho...not bad. thanx to akiko oneesan. wow, i am sounding more foreign in my blog. good thing. i can begin practising my japanese and korean after watching so much korean dramas and japanese animes.

blogger feels excited and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive