Social Icons

Pages

Friday 22 July 2011

news that puts a smile on my face

today, something great happen. well, the awesome thing doesn't happen to me. the good luck charm has fallen on my good friend. previously, my friend was kinda worried that she might not be able to find a job in the place for. i told her just do your best. what happens today goes beyond her expectation.

she is selected to study master in canada. she was ecstatic. me too. she is a good friend of mine, can say is go through "yat sang yat sei" with me before. her story is definitely as saddening as mine before. i am really glad that this golden opportunity has come at the time she really need it the most. i can really feel how glad she is right now, considering i had been given this lucky charm once.

it is true that for anyone that the opportunity to study abroad is a great opportunity. but you will never understand, desperate people who are given such an opportunity. it is like breathing in fresh air once again. seriously, for a person who has never been through hardship, it is hard to fathom the great deal of pain and suffering. this kind of good luck is like a life savior to you. trust me.

i just want to wish her all the best and gambateh. trust yourself and work hard. we shall meet very soon at JOGOYA! haha... the perk of being a good friend: a promised of a nice buffet in the future.

blogger feels excited for his friend who is doing so well and for himself for a treat in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive