Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 8 December 2011

for the very first times:

last week has been hell of a week. considering from last wednesday till yesterday wednesday, i did numerous stuffs that can be considered crazy and exciting. for the very first times, within a week i:

worked a fruit picker, nectarine to be exact
~the place is quite secluded. but i stayed beside a lake. perfect.



crashed three different friends' houses, 2 in sydney, 1 in melbourne. i am becoming house crasher. not too bad at all. it gives you the taste of backpacker. hopping here and there. on the way to my friend's place, i saw a crowd surrounding the glass cabinet. christmas ornaments.




travelled on train from sydney-melbourne and melbourne-sydney.
~ the view is spectacular. unfortunately, the journey was not all bed of roses. on the way from sydney-melbourne, the train broke down. i got stuck in the middle of nowhere for 2 hours. and the train backtracked to the previous station ( how cool is that for a backtracking train). and took a bus and reached melbourne at 2am. total journey period: 19 hours. my butt was sore to the core. yet, it was memorable not the least. talked to my friend all the time. the silver lining out of this is that i got refunded for my ticket. thus, i traveled for free =)



brought june in december to visit around sydney.
~a friend has stopped by in sydney to have a look around. actually, the main tour guide is my friend, look. i am just the third party/light bulb. haha..... something is going on but i can't be too sure. her mum was here. hmmm... is it time to meet the parent? ohhh....while touring around sydney, i kept eating and eating from chat thai to sweeties paradise plus pancake on the rocks. all in all, i was stuffed as all the food was munched in a single day. and all these have made me gained 3 kilos.



surprised my mum when i told her i was to come home on 22nd December but in fact, i planned to reach on 6th December.

surprised my friends who were reading this because i am back to Melaka now. For yumcha, karaoke, and movies, please contact my mobile at 016 648 1228. 

bought my christmas gifts for my family. 25% off at international airport on the day i visited. plain awesome. and i got myself a ck spray for 14bucks. bargain.

the greatest event of all, i caught a glimpse of rainbow in the plane on my way home. a sign of welcoming me eh?  

feels great to be home. in two days, i have "telan" durian, wan tan mi and Hassan mi goreng. time to pester my mum to fulfill her promise to make bak zhang for me. 

ohhh, and i have cleaned my room for Christmas as well. december has been off to a great start. for those who celebrate, merry christmas. just in case, i am too busy swimming on the table. 





2 comments:

  1. =.=

    apa ni chee seng......talk bad bout me knowing i din read blog....=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chee Seng!! none of that is happening! my mum said she was bored at home! haha

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive