Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 28 December 2011

post christmas

it has been 3 days since christmas passed by. quite a good one. a bag from my brother. i have already expected it. for my siblings, we have a ritual which we do not tell each other what we are going to buy for each other. and since i have been lazing around the house whole day. while cleaning, i accidentally saw a parkson plastic bag. when i look inside, it is brand new bag pack. for an instance, i thought "is it a new bag my brother buy for himself". then, the light bulb lighted. AHA. it must be my christmas present. and from my sis, a belt and wallet. what i got for them? eau de toilette, which is literally aromatic waters or layman term puts it as perfume. it is what i saw for bargain during my flight from sydney back home. 20% discount is sufficient to push me to go for them as christmas present. something unique and classy for the first time.

today, the wind blows strongly. the situation that best fits how strong the wind is, is after sweeping the floor for ten seconds, i can see dust and particles on the floor. oh great. the chinese new year wind is here. i am looking forward to my trip to Taipei. weeeeee..... it has been so long since i last travelled to new zealand. and i might be able to meet a friend there. nice. bus ticket from malacca to lcct: bought (so awesome that malacca central decides to operate a direct bus service from melaka to lcct. kudos Transnasional) . the last thing left to do is prepare a luggage bag. the truth is, i have not unpacked my luggage because my cupboard is too small to fit my clothing in addition to my CNY 2012 clothes. so, what clothes comes back from sydney stays in the luggage. weird but true. i have too many casual clothes. and the thought of changing my whole closet comes to my mind before packing in sydney but my guilty conscience takes over me.

according to a men's magazine, for a young working class, it is time for me to drop the label and go for simple T. a thorough search in my wardrobe reveals a childish part of me. i have lots of printed T shirts. still, let's see how my consumerism behaviour changes when working starts. for now,i think my wardrobe is good. enough to be the trendy working class. =) do not get me wrong, i do not go for expensive labels. a simple Giordano will do for me. i am not the type to go for AX yet. perhaps in the future.

blogger is tinkering with the thought of bringing his travelling book along. so far, it has travelled to 2 countries. it has to go further and hope it doesn't end after the third. the blogger hopes santa will treat him good and brings him a samsung galaxy wonder phone. pretty please. i need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive