Social Icons

Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

neglect

a ponder through my friends' list reveals that i have not chatted with some friends for a long time. the usual chatty me has changed. i am now hidden in the room and being my quiet self. not that i choose it that way. just that time doesn't permit me to go out and mingle around. also, it doesn't help for the fact that i dislike talking to others using the facebook chat or messenger. a little odd i shall say. if i want to talk to some random people whose faces i cannot see, is there a difference chatting with a total stranger? since you are not going to see the face anyway beside the topic can be completely fresh.

oh, i am just a kind of friend who doesn't keep in touch unless we meet face to face often. not particular fault of anyone, just my preferred mode of communication is not available. 

blogger shall end it here. time to continue his drama. for the first time since started working, he has the sudden urge to watch korean. =D at least one thing about him doesn't change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive