Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 3 June 2012

off and back

within a week, i fly myself to sydney and back. with it, i have brought my family to all the places that i like during the 3 years of studies. it is momentous. i love eating, eating and eating. hence, my family also end up eatingx3. but they like it. i have done a great deal of shopping because the clothes are so darn cheap. as sydney is having miss winter over, the summer clothes are at heavy discounts. lucky me. i ended up wearing clothes i bought for the rest of the trip.

for friends who are left unknown, i was having my graduation back in sydney. ohhh, finally it is my turn. had heaps of fun eating, shopping, and walking. this trip brings back my old love: dry and cold weather. i apparently wore my T-shirt during the trip, much to my family's shock because they were pratically covered with jackets. =D


my best buddies during uni

i thought it was only coincidence when the music is being played when i was boarding the plane from kuala lumpur. nvm. pure luck. then when i was departing again from sydney, the same music was played. okay. there is no such thing as coincidence anymore. AirAsia crew has great musical taste. the airplane is airing the cool JESSIE J's domino.

blogger feels old suddenly. he hope someday he will be able to return to university again as a student. oh well, work continues tomorrow. good bye uni and hello Ernst & Young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive