Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 13 June 2012

what, it is 9pm

working a few months has unearthed my workaholic self. a moment ago, my senior told me it was time to go back. i was thinking, " huh, why so early?" a look at the clock showed that it was 853pm. probably, i was too engrossed with my work that i paid no attention to the time. part of me wanted to finish the work left but another part of me thought it is better to accompany a lady colleague to the basement carpark. hence, we left. hmmm. where has my liberty for no OT gone to? i might be on the way adapting to the working culture of an auditor.

yes, i am now the full time auditor. nope, i don't use the word officially because i think that word has a grammatical error if you use officially for thing that is not official.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive