Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

simple me

currently i am living at the age when i just want everything to be simple. i want a moderate me. i just want a living where i can be satisfied with the things i have. i remain hopeful nonetheless but i want to live a happy life. happiness should not be fulfilled with material things. hence, my current situation.

to be honest, it can be very fulfilling. i have little expectation and i still put in a lot of effort in my job. that's quite a good stage to be in. really. recently, heard that a senior of mine got transferred to uk for a transaction services job. oh wow. that position i have been vying for long. i hope that i can get that as well. yes, i want to work smart towards my goal.

by having goal, it makes me more focus and satisfied. yes, i want to maintain it that way. and i think having friends who are colleagues definitely helps.

a recent group trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive