Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

the higher you go , the deeper you fall

Feel disappointed right now. I have just finished presenting for my accouting newspaper team task. At first, I thought I was doing okay. But, it turns out to be disastrous. So many negative comments were received. I also cannot fathom what actually happen. I am done... I felt bad not only on my part but also for my other team members. What is done is done. I just hope that I can forget this and take it as a lesson to do better next time. Gambateh. Still have one macroeconomics assignment to go before spring break springs up. Haha...
Blogger on the day he feels like not doing anything.

1 comment:

  1. ya loh..done means done.cant do anything liao.move on seng seng ^^ and i like x factor also.they are awesome really!

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive