Social Icons

Pages

Monday 14 September 2009

slacking for the nth times

Been busy doing my law assignment last week plus had macroeconomics exam on last friday. That's the indication that my last paper for mid semester is finally over. Sign of relief....
These are my reason for not updating myself recently. Weird to find that I am so engrossed in law which in fact not going to be my major. I can opt to do business law as my second major but the thought of keep researching and researching freaks me out. Still unsure what to do yet other than accounting. I have been stressing myself a little these days. I cannot fathom what actually happen. This is not me. I used to withstand people who do not sleep whole night to study but the thought of people studying now gives me a little creep. Huhu.. Kind of the to the point I feel like not studying. Well, I think I did pretty good on macroeconomics. Presuming I can get a good mark on this paper, sure there is someone better than me right? So, why bother??? I think I need to get my old self back,where I remain oblivious to my surrounding. It has its costs to when I just do whatever I feel like it.
An example would be the during form 5. Seriously,other than my old classmates, I do not remember who I talk to during that year. Been doing my own things,at my own pace and the most important thing is that I feel really happy. Not until recently did I realise I have basically ignore anyone who comes into contact at that time. Can't be bother. I am not really a person who can help you in studies because knowing myself well, the more I talk to you, the more you will less believe the theory. Haha... I know myself as the defying learner. I do not believe anything throw to me at first until you can prove it so detail and within my brain capactiy,then I should believe you. That makes me a stubborn learner. haha... nothing wrong I find that just a little unique on my part. Time to do homework again but still very bored. I think I need to take a deep breath first...........................Okay, I am ready
Ciao,
Blogger on the day he feels a little tensed

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive