Social Icons

Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

The memory lane

Felt like deja vu last week. While having discussion with my peers in accounting group, I suddenly remember how happy I was back to the times in school. Laugh like nobody's business. Fun and exciting. I think I must be pretty lucky. I am not sure how my team members think. But I do think the pleasure is always all mine to meet them. They are hardworking individuals who brighten my day last week. They must be thinking I am a very sampat person which indeed is true. I am different in a way I guess. Very daring to speak what comes to mind. Well, tomorrow going to meet them again. I cannot fathom why I get a little excited just to meet them. Hopefully, it will be another nice and fun meeting.
Recently been addicted to taiwanese drama. Of all the dramas, I dun really like taiwanese one. Dunno why, just dun like but this one is different. Funny and of course romance.Some people dislike cry cry drama but for me it is very heart warming. ps: i don't cry along k? just loving it... Seems I am able to watch the drama until 4 am last saturday, this show must be so good that I pecah rekod tidur paling lewat di sydney.
Blogger on a very excited day.

2 comments:

  1. what drama so attractive wor?love or bread?i prefer hongkong drama though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah, actually i prefer hong kong drama aso. the taiwanese drama is entitled "My Queen"

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive