Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 3 September 2009

If things happen how we expect them to be.....

An odd feeling as reading my friend's blog,sighing about how helpless things could be. Well, I just remembered how it happened to me a few weeks ago but not through call but another different medium. Weird to say that I get message that way until I woke up, feeling terribly shocked by it. Apparently, after this incident, I have difficulty sleeping for a few nights. Ohhh well, if only things happen how we anticipate them to be, but it never will. Life is always feel with happiness and sorrow for you to appreciate what you have. Although it may be short, the most important thing is the moment you have together with your loved ones. Worrying will not help but it can't be help.
It is impossible to ask a person not to be worried when it is the only thing that bogs your mind for the whole day. I felt like I was floating all the time during that time. Glad that I begin to take things as it comes. At least it gives you a peace of mind. Expect the unexpected but hope for the best. Life may not be as good as you think it should be, at least cope with it the best you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive