Social Icons

Pages

Monday 22 February 2010

If only.....

If only I am a problem solver for others. But in reality, I am just like everyone else, the imperfect soul searching for the perfect solution. At the age of 20 which doesn't sound a lot, I hope I can be a better person by helping others while moving forward at the same time. However, if only the world revolves around people without problems, will it feel the same? The answer seems rather obvious without me giving it.

The recent incidence of me having to listen to others problems gave me a self reflection. I am not really a problem solver at all. Honestly, I can cheer you up in matter of minutes but I can never give you real advice. Sorry to my friends who are having love problems. I do not really how it feels like so the thought of giving you advice seems ridiculous even to myself. But one thing I promise you is that I can be a very good listener. I don't tell and I don't share love problems as I know they are very personal to the two persons involved.

It does send me chill at times. With almost all my friends had fallen in love, it does sound a bit odd to be single. The loner... Haha. Not loner la, it is affectionately known as unique and distinctive ok? I just don't feel like falling in love right now. I think there is one Miss Right there but too shy to ask. Oppsss.... Don't ask okay? Maybe, I feel to scare to be rejected or the relationship might fail. Others might say you never try, how will you know. Well, it can be a risk I am willing to take. I am very stubborn to believe in if the person is destined to be crossing your path, eventually it will. And my friend, Drew said, "What if the paths never cross?" Dumbfounded. Then, she is not the one. =)

I don't know what to do and how to feel the feeling of loving and being in love. Such simple letters but so hard to decipher. I don't find the joy in having a company as a reason to be in loved, right right?



Wait a minute, actually this blog isn't supposed to be about me but my friend. He is dwelling in the past that he cannot forget. The reminiscence of the past gives him such an ache that I think has affected him badly emotionally. He appears okay around others, but somehow I don't believe the mirror he upholds in front of him. The least the mirror does is to give him momentary happiness and joy. I like to see his laughters and smiles because I know they are hard to come by. What should I say? Things will be over soon, only time will tell or you have hope? I am not in the best position to say such a thing. Just wish him the true happiness that he deserves. Smile and laugh more my friend. Even it feels painful, only time will heal your heart....



If only love tastes like mocha, a mixture of sweetness and bitter. For some, they only taste sweet, others only taste bitter and for me I taste a little bit of both. Perfect, just the way I want it to be.

4 comments:

  1. If it nvr cross, it doesnt matter,this is life,there should be failures and success, without them ur life will not be colourful,the friend of urs who is dwelling in the past, should read this:
    life isnt all about love,dwelling in the past means u r not brave enough to face the reality,a big hurdle to you but you should try to overcome it and should not let the problem master you,you ALWAYS still have your parents with you, always remember,if u nvr appreciate urself,no one will appreciate u, u r just a dumb to others if u nvr value urself

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo!!!! nice one!!!! meaningful!!! love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah....I hope that my friend is reading this... Oyyy, friend. COme and read this. True you know. If you don't appreciate yourself, there is really no other person that will appreciate you.

    Shall tell my fren abt that next time... Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to know that you love it, look!

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive