Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Connecting the dots

Considering the memories are still fresh now, might as well write it down before I forget about it. I just chatted with my old besty from secondary school. At first, I thought we are just going for yum cha. And it turned to be my own world record has been broken. Yum cha until I reached 5am at home. Kena "niao" by my mum. Bangga kan?



But the thing is I am glad I have this chat with this friend of mine. It brings back the moment I don't have to hold back anything and just spill out everything. I never feel this good telling story to other before. Maybe, I yearn for recognition that majority of people cannot understand and coincidentally, this friend of mine said, "Anoh, anoh" People will think we are so weird but in fact, this is the reality we really have to handle.

What I consider normal to others are so incomprehensible that you eventually give up convincing others. If I tell the truth, I sometimes do feel the story sounds so surreal that it is actually happening to me. Thank god the worst has gone but the present seems bleak too.

And my my, the conversation has suddenly reversed back to the same old topic again "love and relationship". And to be completely honest with you, it caught me completely off guard what my friend has to tell me. Now, the stories revolving my friends suddenly make sense. I always hear a bit here and there. Suddenly the whole compilation of stories send me chill. I feel so naive and stupid to take stories that people tell me at face value. Then, I found out I have sinned myself. Oh my god. I have convinced a few friends of mine that the good boy is actually a bad lover. @#$% this! I feel so terribly guilty. I vow to myself not to judge the book by its cover anymore.

I learn that if more than one person tells you the story, that does not make it a fact. Just say I have an insider source that I trust 99.9%. It happened to be the boy is a gentleman. Though the thing I said about him is true, the fact remains that the cause of his action is the other's wrongdoing. Hell.... I slept 6am feeling so guilty. And it isn't about a story, there a few more to go just that I feel that there is no more need to tell. I need to say something but I can't.

I am afraid such revelations may cause people to argue and bu suang with each other. That's why I said "people I know seem to be strangers". Really, what I am saying is an understatement. I hope I never hear about this and the fact is I did.



Knowing doesn't mean you are right. Sometimes, I love the phrase which can sum up my feeling for now "Ignorance is really a bliss"

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive