Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 28 February 2010

The chat

Back to my favourite topic: chit chatting. I am a person who loves to chat until people thought I am very busybody. But, the problem is hor, I am not being a kepoh le, this is known as concern. And I don't stab your back okay? Because I think doing that will be sinful. Can't sleep at night. So, if someone were to tell me another person's bad habit,bahaviour and piak(I love to say this), I normally just absorb as it is. I won't say anything out because I know it has nothing to do with me.

I believe the bad experience you have is only your own but not for others. Like let say a friend has been treating another one badly but treat you good. How would you take it? Stick to your friend, sympathize the badly treated or just act nothing happened? This is so called life. You need to make a decision to move on. I think I will just act nothing happened but be careful at the same time. As everyone has his own "li zhang" (perspective is the closest I can think of), everyone handles it differently. So, I can understand why certain people stick to your friend knowing that in mind, because it is none of your business.

True you know, that's why lar I always don't have much friends. To make things simpler. Stick to your friend and pray that I don't know the badly treated ones. Makes life a little easier so as to speak.

Also, smaller group of friends actually makes me more comfortable. I feel awkward in big groups. I will rather talk to my friends often and hang out with them than having a big fake friends. No point. You will end up using each other. Too fake la, people. Just be yourself. The least comfort you get will be you can get a good night sleep. No need to think of hurting anyone. But how do you fake actually?

My friend used to say," Chee seng, it is a must you know? Very important in the society later on" I was like ....... Okay. Saying okay doesn't mean condoning right? However, I am impressed with people who can fake. So well concealed I feel disgusted. The worst is I can't tell anyone. =@$%#(&^*!!!!

Because it is just not me. Want to say also must pretend not the person did one. SO hard right to be human? That's why lor, mummy. She asked me, "Sometimes ar, when you are good with your friends, you can be very good but when you are very bad, you are so bad until you can be rude. Can change or not?" I say of course not!

Why must I change for things I believe in. It is not logical you know. Of course I don't tell my mum about those fake people. Scared she will get worried. I just say, "Just let me handle my own thing" Right people? Be yourself is the way to live.

And one more thing I must make it clear. I don't share stories that I promised not to tell. Never okay! I will generalize but you shall not know who I mention. Stop korek rahsia. So, we are basically living in a world full of secrets,lies and fake characters. Beware of who you are speaking to, might be the one who stab your back and you will not even know he/she is doing it. I got it once but I learn my lesson well. Yes, very well indeed.

Blogger on the day he feels that world seems a better place for children: naive, honest and being for who they believe in. Envious but too late. He already passed that too long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive