Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 10 February 2010

It is now or never........

The recent activities of the day have been absolutely boring. With my tv accompanying all the time plus surfing the net, I have been switched to laid back mode. Besides having to chauffeur people around here and there, mainly my mum to buy the stuff for cny and to my grandparents' house as my grandpa is unwell, aunt for her medical treatment plus the usual family errands I have to do. I get bored of this kind of chores. What kind of life is this? A househusband? And I don't have a wife in the first place.

But last week has been quite a week. Shopping from tuesday till friday. Believe me, I walk like I never walk before. The first day I arrived, I went to times square, sg wang and low yat plaza, much to my friend, drew's annoyance because I forgot to ask him out. I thought he was still in Negeri Sembilan ma, beribu-ribu ampun, hamba drew.

Haha.. This KL shopping trip is truly quite worrying to me because I always have the comfort of people around me to guide me using the monorail,ktm and lrt all the time. So, I used to float with the crowd without knowing what to do. This time around, I have to take my own monorail and lrt. I was thinking, "die lar this time, sure sesat this time around but as it turned out, my sense of direction is pretty much in tact. Bangga.." Fine, credit should be given to mr khaw and mr lee. They literally have to talked me into how to take all kinds of transportation.

Wednesday is pretty funner than tuesday. Mr RZ brought me to Midvalley Megamall. Hmmm....come to think of it, must have been two years since I stepped my foot there. Nothing new but it feels I have never been there. The reason lies on my love for books. The first thing I always did in MV was to head to MPH there and sit there for the rest of the day while my sis and mum would shop till whatever time they like. I do admit, I am a bookworm. So, MV seems like a new shopping mall. I shopped a bit there, got myself two hoodies. One at ROMP and another at Metrojaya. I love ROMP. Just discovered that this brand does exist. Strongly recommended. 4 stars rating.

We did not just stop there. After that, we headed to One Utama. I must thank my lucky star for this as my friend's friend, Gary happened to be there and fetched us there. Reach there almost 8pm. Phew. Nothing much lar in 1U.

Came thursday where I met Lum from Klang. And he brought me to Jusco Klang to shop again. Well, let's just dun say I shop again but say it was a rewarding trip. Quite cheap. Manage to grab 3 for RM50 clothes. Lum took one. Dunno what happen to the other two though. The next day, we went to play badminton with my hamba, Drew. They are not bad actually. Ok, don't comment too much. If not, they will say I never give face. They just need more time to play =)


After that, came the favourite part of the day. Makan seafood. The food is awesome, gorgeous and whatever thing you can say about nice food.



Two nights consecutively kept singing the Singstar using the PS2. LIke it but suck at it. Nice nice. Truly wonderful trip and I went for Taylors makan makan too and got a very cool umbrella. Blue colour, like it. Thumbs for the event of the year. Weeeee.....





Blogger having a wonderful and momentous time in Setapak and KLang =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive