Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 20 November 2010

M

M actually stands for the topics I would bring up which are music and makeover.

As holidays rolls in, the search for good music continues as usual. Then, while watching Guess guess guess K歌王, I was drawn to some songs being sung by the celebrities. Wheee.... I went berserk and searched for the music to download them. As usual, I encountered some difficulties in looking for them because the best I can do is to type the han yu pinyin only. What a sad case (I know). Nevertheless, I like to do that because listening to those songs are jolt-shocking to the spine. I came across this song "男人不該讓女人流淚" by the original singer Wiliam So but I found out later that a few singers who sang his song, did better than him. Pity him, if I were him, I will feel like it is a slap on the face. One particular artist who re-sing the song in another version is Jam Hsiao. I like his husky voice which is very rock and roll yet strong.


Also, the subject of makeover was brought up last week by a friend. She asked me to fix myself with contact lenses. Hmmmmm.... Should I? I was tempted last time but sister brushed it off saying it will be too troublesome. I might and might not. Depends how it goes because I really would like to do new stuff. I am always very cincai with my appearance. But since I will be working soon, the thought did crop up again. Yes, would love to try for once. In addition, I would love to change my wardrobe too if I have handy cash. Let's see how things go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive