Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday 16 November 2010

one more to go, let's go

when i took the corporate finance 2 exam today, i felt my blood was gushing to the brain. intense pressure. fortunately the exam is not as hard as I thought it would be. it is of combinations of hard and adequate difficulty questions. that is a huge relief because today is the first time in my university time that i woke up 630am to revise.

thank god. due to this really huge relief, i have apparently forgotten that i still have another paper on thursday. i watched dramas for the whole night up till now. let's pray for another easy exam on thursday, at least the question i know how to do. it would help me to boost my certainty to remain in accounting profession. recently, i was wondering should i step into the banking sector. the monetary reward looks enticing and a friend told me investment bank would only accept new employee at the maximum age of 25. after that, you are unlikely to get in because it is a very demanding job. hmmm.... probably. let's see how life goes

i believe everyone has his own destiny to follow. it is just a matter of time that everything falls into place. but one does have to work hard. success does not just fall from the sky. it comes with work, perseverance and at times, with a little bit of luck. =)

i am going for internship soon. weeee... kinda looking forward to it. finally getting experience as an office job, not the plain salesperson anymore. i have upgraded myself. hehe. look out, people, here comes me to rock you.

1 comment:

  1. fighting for last paper and see u real soon!xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

rulez for me

Blog Archive