Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 3 November 2010

similarity

it is fun to go blogwalking. due to this reason, i found a blog which writes about the life of a cat. the cat is actually the blogger but he is depicting himself as a cat called miao. quite funny at times. i have temporarily forgotten how i found his blog. luckily i did save his blog list. and i am now addicted to his comical way of describing his everyday's life.

also my most recent addiction is manga. omg. it is supposed to be the love for books, not manga. haihhh.... whatever. i did study, just a rate which i find ridiculously slow. a chapter a day =.= okay, tomorrow i am going to work hard.

i found a blogger who likes christmas than chinese new year, same as me. the person accurately points out the difference. cny is just a bit too loud. i agree. i used to like cny songs but over the years, christmas songs have taken over my liking. sorry.... dun worry, i still enjoy cny because the extra cash is helpful.... hopefully everyday is cny for that particular matter. this year i dun think will be celebrating christmas though and next year's cny too. will be quiet times at home. still, at least i still can go mamak hang out, not really aso. just knew that only a few friends will be back when i am around. actually, dun feel like going back home but i dun feel like staying here either. at least back home can immerse myself with the comfort of food and i think my mum misses me terribly. haha.... that's what my aunt said anyway. my muka tak tebal one ok.

gambateh to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive