Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 4 December 2010

it feels like home when.......

I always feel like I am home when I am so busy everyday and my 24 hours are never enough for everyday. My usual routine would be a brekkie with family then go shopping and come back. Then, it goes on to running family endless family errands and by the time I manage to catch my breath, it is time for dinner. After my dinner, my eyes would be so sleepy that I would jump into my bed. This routine is a good routine. How nice but I know I would get bored soon. Fortunately, I am starting to work this coming Monday. Wish me luck. Hope I can gain a lot of experience, know a lot of good friends and learn a lot of things that will be useful in life.

Although this is my first baby step in joining the corporate world, I hope I will not be too overwhelmed by it. And thanx a lot to friends who told me a few tips on survival as an intern.

Yesterday, I met up with old friends at a cafe. Kinda nice to meet old faces, it brings back the familiarity sense of belonging. One friend particularly talked so much until when the cafe was about to close, I did not realise it at all. Good thing. Hope to meet up again. And best of luck to Miss Low. She is heading back to city of Merlion soon so must ask her to jaga diri baik baik. And Mr Khaw, free must ajak me keluar. Why yesterday didn't bring camera? Were you scared I will tease you? Don't worry, I will give you facey one.

Blogger is finally home =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive