Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 26 December 2010

it has been a while

...since the last time i wrote on my blog. part of that is due to my internship programme, my occasional hang out time with friends and family. today is actually quite a very memorable one. as the new beach has been constructed, my family decided to take a stroll there to enjoy the night chilling breeze. it was very peaceful and fun. plus there is a lot of stars in the sky. come to think of it, it is not always the scenery that makes one person's life more enriching. soimetimes, it can be attributed to the people you are with. years of studying abroad teach me that. also, do not always listen to others' stories. you may refer to them but do not take them as they are.
   there is always a flip side of the coin. look it, study it and only decide for your own. i am actually a person who seldom listens to others but the funny thing about me is that i like asking stories and experiences of others. part of me love hearing stories because i get used to it listening them from my late grandparents. story telling is such a fun activity if the storyteller is great. if not, disaster comes. =)
   more often than not, i will think of the peace and quiet times i had in sydney. i am beginning to adapt to lifestyle of being independent and alone. i dun feel insecured anymore. in fact, i love the only-me time. it is weird yet it is calm. i love the calm life.

blogger who has just came back after watching tonnes of stars in his hometown. and the only word for it: awesome.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive