Social Icons

Pages

Monday 6 December 2010

the unexpected letter

when i was tidying my room yesterday afternoon, the thought of finding a letter from university is totally unexpected. opening up the letter, the thought of the usual reminder to enrol and update correspondence address crosses my mind. further read proves otherwise. it is actually a congratulatory letter from my associate dean. hohoho... the letter stated that i did quite well in one of the papers i did for 2010 first semester. i scored third. kind of happy to know that i did good for my first time in uni times.

when i enquired my mum about it, they said the letter was probably sent two months ago but nobody remembered to tell me =.= fine. at least i know now. this semester results are worse than ever. dun mention. no distinction. it is freaking hard actually. i reckon sydney university is trying to fail all of the students in order for students to repeat so that they can earn more money. ohh well, i am not really bothered by my results anymore because i have already done my best anyway.

today is my first day as a vacation trainee. so boring. a better way of expression is relaxing. as this is my first week, my job schedule is not released yet, hence, i spent my whole day reading the newspapers. my colleagues are quite nice too but there is this guy who likes to compliment himself frequently. can i suggest him to look at himself at the mirror? better dun, should maintain my image. bear with it chee seng, it is only 3 months anyway. besides, he only boast around the girls so, i am perfectly safe. in order to kill my boredom, i plan to bring my own laptop to office this wednesday and listen to songs. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive