Social Icons

Pages

Monday 17 January 2011

Life as it is, is turning for the better

recently, i have frequented to tesco to shop for cny stuff and it so happens that i go every saturday. there is a new policy in tesco. if you shop on saturday, no plastic bag will be distributed. you either bring your own bags or  just put everything on a trolley. some creative consumers are using plain boxes. hmmm...life gets interesting when you see everyone is coming out with their best brains to save the earth and me is particularly glad that everyone is doing their part. even my mum ,who used to ask me to grab as much plastic bags as possible, begins to used recyclable bags. she also buys one of the ladybird eco-friendly bags. kudos to my mum.

some will say our effort is insufficient but to me, everything should start with baby step. have you heard of journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step? and i think this particular step is vital in raising awareness among the consumers.

everything seems to head to eco-friendly themes, including my current job which also emphasizes on being green. i see my office begins using double sided printing papers and advocate recycling by placing boxes for recyclables. glad to be part of the green force. and that makes me feel the world is a better place than it used to be.

blogger feels that life as it is, is turning for the better, at least from the view he sees it. what about ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive