Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 2 January 2011

me with my hyperactivity

during the few days i am doing the stocktake, i must have been driving a senior gone crazy. first, he can be seen as a very controlled and quiet person. then, out of boredom, i just talk to him for the whole journey from segamat to melaka in the car. and in my humble opinion, he must have been feeling tired to entertain me because he kept telling me to go to sleep. haha...

first time i really heard myself as being described as hyperactive. i am just being nice right? just plain talking doesn't hurt, errrr... maybe not just that. i am very comfortable talking to quiet person it seems. one, they tend to agree more. opppsss. not to say all my friends are quiet, i just want to the atmosphere more lively. in fact, he was driving during midnight so, i talked to keep him company. i presume he must be so glad to be able to ditch me off. XDD

it's okay since i no longer will have any upcoming jobs that will require his supervision. if it only takes 3 stocktakes to make him tired, i guess a week job will drive him up the wall. dunno should i be feeling sympathy with him or proud of myself.

enough about my work, since new year comes with beginning. i am here to pledge for new goals. first, i want to be lead a more healthier lifestyle. it can be eating more vegetables, less meat and increase frequency in exercise. second, i hope to regain my composure, confidence and passion. somehow, it feels lacking in 2010. but it's alright since acknowledgement of own weakness is the first step towards conquering them. third, i have a new look in mind but not too soon because i am saving up for a greater purpose. some might know, some might not. but for whatever it is, if it ever comes true, i will let you know. ciao =)

blogger is feeling the good vibe of the new year. yippeeeeee!!!! but he thinks driving his senior nuts might cause himself a bad rep in the place he works at the moment. who cares, the world should work according to his rulez anyhow. XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive