Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

the age old feeling

today i feel i have been transferred back to form 4 and form 5 times. any of my former classmates will understand it very well. sorry, this feeling is quite sexist. because only boys in my class could feel it.

the time is ticking slowly. you cannot hear what so ever the teacher is telling you. you keep looking at the watch. you are secretly smiling inside your heart that it is coming. another rain check. nope, the bloody rain is not going to stop you from it. mr sunshine is greeting you out there.

once the bell rings and the teachers walk out of the door, you can literally feel that a second has passed and every boy in the class has changed to their PE T-shirts. wooohooo. PJ time. and to me, it is football session.
everyone loves to play football i tell you. though yours truly rarely watch football, he loves to play.

today, the feeling is reignited. imagine my boyish smile when another colleague is looking at me and both us know it is time for the manager to shut up. i am having mini group training regarding insurance today. four of colleagues and me are planning to play basketball. and the manager and my seniors keep talking and talking. we are like looking at each other, starting to pack but nobody gives a damn about our so obviously obvious action. when the manager says it is time to end, all of us flew out of the meeting room and go into the cars and speed like hell on the road to the venue. more surprising is the fact that my singh friend sped like hell. he stay further away from me but he reach the court earlier than me. both of us need to get home and change. then the old age feeling comes back. ohhh.... must be that time again.

i would say it is a nice feeling. it makes me remind of my secondary school life. to be able to feel it again justifies the blogger's reason for being here. the blogger was scouted to be in the international tobacco company and bank but he is bloody stubborn and chose to be with EY and now he is fucking proud of it.

muddy football is the best!


conclusion: no matter where the blogger is and who he is with, sports always excite him and turns him into a little boy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

rulez for me

Blog Archive